By putting sensor vests on parents, the mamaRoo®4 infant seat was created which replicates 5 unique motions of parents that soothe and entertain your little one better than most traditional infant seats.
Suitable from birth up to 11 kg.
- 5 unique motions (car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock a bye, and wave)
- 5 speeds
- 4 built-in sounds
- MP3 compatible
- Bluetooth enabled - control motion and sound from your compatible smart device
- Adjustable seat recline
- Toy mobile with interactive, reversible toy balls that include a rattle, mirror and crinkle ball
- Suitable from birth until maximum weight of 11 kg or till baby can sit up unassisted or attempts to climb out, whichever comes first
- Fabrics are easy to remove and machine washable
- 1 year warranty
In 2004, friends Henry Thorne, a world-leading roboticist, and Rob Daley, a successful businessman, met over lunch to discuss their individual plans for future business ventures. They both knew there were only two ways to make it as an entrepreneur: create a new market or change an existing one.
After researching industries, specifically elder care and juvenile products, Rob and Henry determined the $8.9 billion juvenile product industry presented the most appealing opportunity. Enter 4moms. Officially established in 2005 under the parent company Thorley Industries, 4moms’ namesake comes from its first focus group of mothers. The group explored juvenile product pain points and provided valuable insight that led to the creation of the 4moms infant tub.
Today, 4moms is a rapidly growing company that is changing the way parents think about baby gear.