4moms believed that high chairs would be better if the tray was simple to use. Thus the 4moms® High Chair was born.
Magnetic latches make it easy to attach the tray and the magnetic tray top holds 4moms Start Set of plates and bowls in place - making it much easier for mommy!
- One-handed, magnetic tray attach with magnets that guide the tray into position without having to use two hands or line up cumbersome rails
- Magnetic tray top compatible with 4moms bowls and plates that stay in place on the magnetic tray top to help prevent unwanted spills and assist with self-feeding Removable, easy-to-clean foam seat liner
- 3 height adjustable positions
- 2 tray adjust positions 5-point harness (can be used as 3-point)
- Removable, dishwasher-safe tray liner
- Easy assembly
In 2004, friends Henry Thorne, a world-leading roboticist, and Rob Daley, a successful businessman, met over lunch to discuss their individual plans for future business ventures. They both knew there were only two ways to make it as an entrepreneur: create a new market or change an existing one.
After researching industries, specifically elder care and juvenile products, Rob and Henry determined the $8.9 billion juvenile product industry presented the most appealing opportunity. Enter 4moms. Officially established in 2005 under the parent company Thorley Industries, 4moms’ namesake comes from its first focus group of mothers. The group explored juvenile product pain points and provided valuable insight that led to the creation of the 4moms infant tub.
Today, 4moms is a rapidly growing company that is changing the way parents think about baby gear.