- Info on Babybjorn
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
You can carry your child safely and close to you, while keeping your hands free to do other things.
It is comfortable and easy to use both indoors and out.
As with all the baby carriers, it was developed in collaboration with medical experts to suit newborns through to toddlers.
- The baby carrier has an ergonomic design that provides the proper support for your child’s head, back and hips from birth.
- The adjustable head support can be folded down so that the child may be carried facing forward when he or she is a bit older and able to hold up his or her own head.
- The baby carrier was designed to allow you to carry your child safely and close to you while being easy to use.
- The baby carrier is simple to put on and take off without assistance, and easily adjusted from the front. Moreover, the front piece can be opened entirely so that you can lift out your sleeping child without waking him or her.
- The baby carrier uses minimal space and can easily be packed in a bag to take with you.
- From newborn (at least 3.5 kg and 53 cm) up to 11 kg.
- Machine wash, warm (40 °C). Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent.
- 100% cotton fabric. The textiles closest to the child have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1 for baby products. They are guaranteed harmless to children’s sensitive skin and will not trigger allergies.
Passion for the next generation - since 1961
When BabyBjörn was started in 1961, the founder, Björn Jakobson, had a clear business concept:
“To make life easier for families with small children by developing safe and innovative products of the highest quality for children up to three years.”
2011 marked exactly 50 years since they started. BabyBjörn remains a Swedish family company, but today their products can be found all over the world, and the original business concept has stood the test of time, just like the quality of our products.
Trends have come and gone, but small children’s need for security and closeness has not changed. To date, more than 30 million children have been carried by their mothers and fathers in BABYBJÖRN baby carriers.