Both compartments sterilize feeding bottles, teats and utensils in just 6 minutes.
- Sterilises in 6 minutes.
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria (salmonella, enterobacteria, listeria)
- Switches off automatically
- Large capacity Maxi mode: up to 9 narrow-necked bottles and 6 widenecked bottles
- Compact Mini mode: Ideal for small accessories: like measurement cup and bottle tongs
- Compatible with all feeding bottles
- Switches off automatically at end of cycle: Functions autonomously
- Removable electrical cord: Easy to store
- Accessories: Supplied with a measuring cup and bottle tongs
- With British Standard Plug
- Care: Clean the main appliance with a soft damp cloth. Never immerse the appliance in water
- Remove the bottle holder from the sterilizer and wash with warm soapy water
- Remove any remaining deposit with a soft dry cloth. Descale the tank periodically with BÉABA descaling product
When it was founded in 1989, BEABA immediately delighted mothers who were looking for quality, easy of use, and genuinely innovative products, and all of that with contemporary lines.
When the French company launched its Babycook®, a new page was turned in the world of childcare.
BEABA has shown that it is an expert in innovative concepts, with consistently original designs, ergonomic shapes, and colours which brighten or soften spaces.
A BEABA solution for every problem, mothers love them because, at last, they are understood.