This maneuverable stroller turns on a dime with one-hand steering and is easy to lift with convenient height adjustable push bar.
The under seat basket is roomy and can hold up to 4kg, and the stroller fabrics are all removable and machine washable so you can easily keep the stroller neat and clean.
The innovative, well-padded seat extends to support growing legs and reverses so your little one can face you or face the world as they prefer. The extendable sun canopy protects little ones from harsh rays, wind and light rain.
Suitable from birth with Bugaboo Bee Baby Cocoon or Bassinet (each sold separately) to 17 kg.
- Suitable from birth with Bugaboo Bee Baby Cocoon or Bassinet (each sold separately) to 17 kg
- Weighs just 8.9 kg
- Folded lwh: 90x46.5x32 cm, unfolded width 53 cm
- Compact one-hand fold
- Five-point harness
- Multi-position recline with lie-flat option
- Independent four-wheel suspension; 15 cm swivel front wheels; 15 cm rear wheels with durable foam-filled rubber tires; rear step parking brake
- Compatible with some Maxi Cosi, Chicco, Peg Perego and Britax-Römer infant car seats (all seats and adapters sold separately)
- Can be used from birth with Bugaboo Bee Baby Cocoon or Bassinet (each sold separately)
- Includes silver base, blue melange sun canopy, blue melange seat fabric, brown handlebar grips, wheel covers, under seat basket, rain cover, sun canopy wires and clamps
For more than 15 years, Bugaboo has inspired hundreds of thousands of parents to go out and explore the world with their children. Nowadays, it’s hard to imagine walking down the street without seeing a sturdy and smart looking stroller. However, in 1994 when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used as easily in the city as in the woods, was a completely new concept at the time.
What followed were five years of perseverance and many trips to China and Taiwan as Barenbrug and his business partner Eduard Zanen sought a manufacturer that believed in the product as much as they did. It was only until they decided to take production into their own hands and start their own factory in 1999 that things really took off.
Today our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. As we continue to grow, we strive to inspire people with innovative yet timeless products that make life easier on the move. Nothing gives us a kick like a well-traveled Bugaboo with mud on its wheels and stories to tell.