- Info on Bugaboo
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
- Mono - One child
Whether you’re off to the shops or the woods, the Bugaboo Donkey is an ideal solution.
Its side luggage basket and large underseat basket means there’s enough storage space for your shopping or a day out and - with easy access to both - your child can stay sound asleep in the carrycot or reclinable seat.
Extend the side luggage basket and bring even more goods by converting the pushchair into the duo configuration. Large swivel wheels and the one-piece handlebar guarentee maneuverability in places you’d never imagine you could go.
With the duo extension set converting to a twin stroller with great ease. This makes the Bugaboo Donkey perfect for growing families.
Please contact us to verify the lead time for this product.
- Suitable from birth to 17 kg; adapts and grows with your child from birth
- Infant to toddler modular system; in just three simple clicks it can convert from a mono to a double stroller. Choose whatever combination meets your family’s needs
- Independent use of seat and bassinet; use the seat and bassinet independently from the chassis
- Reclinable seat(s); sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep
- Recline or reverse the seat with just one hand, always having one hand free
- Reversible seat(s); for your kid(’s) every mood - looking at you, looking at the world
- Extra luggage options; shopping with kids has never been this easy
- One piece fold & self standing; makes folding and storage a piece of cake
- Dimension one piece fold: 52 x 60 x 93 cm
- Dimension compact fold: 91 x 60 x 40 cm
- Height adjustable handlebar
- Multi terrain smooth ride; big wheels help you maneuver over rough terrain or through the city streets
- Two-wheel position; let the sand and snow adventures begin!
- Swivel wheels & rear wheels with air filled tires
- Weight stroller with seat: 13 kg
- Width: 60 cm
- Car seat compatible; width with car seat 60 cm
For more than 15 years, Bugaboo has inspired hundreds of thousands of parents to go out and explore the world with their children. Nowadays, it’s hard to imagine walking down the street without seeing a sturdy and smart looking stroller. However, in 1994 when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used as easily in the city as in the woods, was a completely new concept at the time.
What followed were five years of perseverance and many trips to China and Taiwan as Barenbrug and his business partner Eduard Zanen sought a manufacturer that believed in the product as much as they did. It was only until they decided to take production into their own hands and start their own factory in 1999 that things really took off.
Today our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. As we continue to grow, we strive to inspire people with innovative yet timeless products that make life easier on the move. Nothing gives us a kick like a well-traveled Bugaboo with mud on its wheels and stories to tell.