From changing table to desk.™ Stokke® Care is a changing table that makes nappy changes enjoyable and intimate.
The changing table raises your baby higher, encouraging eye-contact. Space underneath provides room for your feet, allowing you to stand closer for better reach. Best of all, Stokke® Care has been designed so that your baby can lie facing you rather than sideways. This allows you to face your baby for play and interaction while making nappy changes far easier.
Includes practical storage solutions to keep your essentials close at hand and when you are done with the nappy changes this practical piece of furniture can easily be converted into shelving unit and small desk.
- The open design creates a spacious changing environment for you and your child. Stokke® CareTM has an open design that provides easy access to your child and changing accessories.
- Easy reach. Stokke® CareTM has easy to reach shelves, containers, and rails. Provides you with better control of your always active child by enabling you to access and reach all changing items without leaving or losing their focus.
- The twin metal rails provide changing assistance. Ease of access and convenience allowing towels, face cloths or the Stokke Sleepi storage pocket to be hung on your changing table.
- Practical plastic containers and canvas baskets give plenty of space for tidy storage.
- All shelves of Stokke® CareTM can be raised and adjusted. Allow proper room for your feet under the changing table to enable you to get closer to your child and enhance interaction and communication, as well as reduce strain to your back and shoulders.
- Stokke® CareTM can adjust to two different changing heights which reduce your need to bend whilst working. Reduces strain on your lower back and shoulders when changing your child.
- The Stokke® CareTM changing table meets and complies with all international safety standards. Provides you with the reassurance and peace of mind that your child is not only safe but also secure on the Stokke® CareTM changing table.
- The hygienic water repellent mattress provides a safe, dry and non slip surface for your child. Is highly durable, retaining form and shape.
- The protective coating protects Stokke® CareTM with a high quality coating. Provides a smooth and resistant surface. Stokke® CareTM’s protective coating reduces scratches and makes your changing table easier to clean and maintain.
- The individual colours enable you to choose the Stokke® CareTM which best compliments your nursery colour scheme and household furniture.
- As your baby grows out of the changing unit, Stokke® CareTM can be turned into a small desk. The desk shape and size is ideal for two children to play games on, paint or draw.
- Stokke® CareTM can also be used as a practical bookshelf, CD rack, TV table or combination of all. Provides value and ensures longevity and use of your Stokke® CareTM changing table long after your child’s infancy.
- Supplemented with the extended tabletop, Stokke® CareTM will expand into a larger school desk. Provides your child with an attractive and stable school, writing, and reading desk.
- Clean your Stokke® CareTM changing table by wiping the surface with a clean damp cloth. Whenever excess water is visible and apparent, wipe with a clean dry cloth to avoid slippery surfaces for your child. Do not use a microfiber cloth, as this may damage the surface. Avoid exposing your Stokke® CareTM changing table to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.