Extremely stable and easy to maneuver, Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot fits right to the Stokke® Xplory® Chassis and is the perfect carriage for you and baby when out and about. Suitable for birth to 20 lbs.
Height adjustable Carry Cot.
- Lifts the baby closer to mum and dad.
- Curved base with air ventilation.
- Soft inside lining.
- 4 integrated pockets to store bottles, keys, soother, etc.
- Pocket to store handles to prevent the child from getting caught in the loops.
- Carry handles fastened to the sturdy plastic gives a very safe solution when carrying the Cot.
- Shell made of hard plastic very protective for the child.
- Visor for extra protection from wind and light. Visor can either be folded back or removed by unzipping it from the hood.
- Water repellant canopy,
- When washing the baby insert, please remove the inside cushion before cleaning. Canopy and visor can only be hand washed.
- The upholstery is made of polyester.
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.