"Carefully selected by expert parents, JustEssentials are designed with practical, everyday needs of baby and parent in mind and made of the highest quality materials."
The easy way to carry a baby! The JustEssentials Sling is a soft, structured carrier made out of a single piece of fabric without any buckles, rings or clasps. The one-size-fits-all design is easy to use and keeps mum's hands free to go about her ways, whilst being close to her baby.
The beauty of the sling is the different position possibilities. Most mums prefer to carry their baby in a cradle position (across the chest) in the early days as it facilitates breast feeding. They often transition to a more upright position as the baby gets older. The JustEssentials Slings are made of a high quality 100% cotton fabric, that provides a comfortable environment for the baby to be carried in. Various more and less outspoken designs are available, so as to suit different tastes and styles. The Sling can be worn over either shoulder, subject to personal preference.
The JustEssentials Sling fully complies with all applicable safety regulations set for baby carriers and slings by the US Consumer bodies in the EC and UK.
- Carries your baby while being nested in your arms
- Leaves mam’s hands to go on her way while keeping her precious one close
- Maximum weight 25 pounds or 11,5KG
- 100% Cotton approved and certified by Oeko-Tex standard
- One size fits all
- Can be used in multiple positions
- Easy to use
- Machine washable 40°C
- Medium iron
- Medium tumble dry
- The Consumer Product Safety Commussion issued a general warning regarding suffocation hazards associated with the use of sling carriers for babies. As always the JustEssentials sling fully complies with all applicable safety regulations set for baby carriers and slings by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (these guidelines are similar to the ones issue by the various Consumer bodies in the EC and the UK)
- Read warnings and instructions carefully before placing your baby in the sling. Improper use could result in serious injury or death
- Always be aware of you baby's position in the sling. Your baby's face should be visible to you at all times while in the sling
- The sling's fabric should be kept away from your baby's face at all times
- Your baby should be positioned chin up, with nose and mouth free, to ensure proper airflow
- Do not put items into the sling that may interfere with your baby's ability to breathe
- Never leave your baby in the sling unless being worn
- Parents of preemies, twins, babies in fragile health and those with low weight, should use extra care and consult their pediatricians about using slings
- Always be cautious when using a baby sling for babies younger than four months of age
- Be sure to keep an arm around your baby when bending over, twisting or turning
- The sling is designed for use by adults when walking or sitting only
- Never lie down with your baby in the sling
- Don't wear your sling while running, jumping, biking or engaging in any similar activities
- Never wear your baby on your back in the sling
- Don't wear your sling while operating any type of motorized vehicle. Do not use your sling in place of a safety car seat
- Do not use your sling with an uncooperative child
- Do not use your sling while cooking, drinking hot beverages, eating hot food or while near an open flame, stove or other hot object.
- Before each use, inspect the sling for tears, holes, loose seams or any conditions that may cause you or your baby discomfort or injury. If you find any abnormalities, please discontinue use.
- Always bend your knees, not your waist, to keep baby in proper position and prevent back strain
- Don't wear your sling if you are pregnant or if you have neck or back problems
- Provide ample room for your baby when moving through doorways, around corners or anything else that could potentially injure your child.
- Don't alter your sling
JustEssentials™:The essential budget baby brand for parents
Becoming a parent is the single most important experience of your life, so it should be the most joyful one too.
Yet these days, new parents find themselves bombarded with an endless supply of 'must-have' expensive products for their little ones almost as soon as those anticipated test lines turn blue.
At JustEssentials™, we're not only experts in designs, we're expert parents too. And that's why we decided to put our knowledge into practice and produce the JustEssentials™ range; a collection of locally produced top quality yet budget priced baby and child products created especially for the Middle East's parenting needs.
Out concept was simple: take all the essential elements of the popular designer products and re-create a range of no-frills items that fulfill all your parenting requirements at a fraction of the cost. The result? Our fantastic low cost JustEssentials™ range.
We know which designs work best for busy, growing families and which products are the most useful for parents and their babies.
JustEssentials™ has been born out of years of practical research through our work with new parents, and our own family experiences. We believe your baby deserves the best. And that new parents want products that are practical, hardwearing, safe, easy to use, economical & stylish too.
Our unique and colorfully coordinated JustEssentials range includes everything new parents need to make their life - and their baby's life - more comfortable. Our products include all the layette essentials from swaddling wraps and sleeping bags to car-sear covers, baby carriers, nursing pillows, wall decals, nursery baby bean bags and so much more.
JustEssentials™ is a lifestyle choice. We don't believe in fuss; just good quality, fun products that parents can turn to with confidence.