- Info on Maxi-Cosi
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
Discover the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus, the baby car seat that embraces your baby offering excellent safety and extra comfort.
The Pebble Plus complies with the latest i-Size (R129) safety standard. The included baby-hugg inlay offers a better fit and lying position for your newborn. When your baby has grown, the impact-absorbing material at the top side wings provides enhanced comfort and safety in case of side impact collisions.
Use it with the 2wayFix base for the safest ISOFIX installation and a highly convenient click-and-go system.
- Quick and easy installation in the car in combination with 2way Fix base
- Innovative easy-in harness stays open to easily place the baby in the seat
- Easy to release with one hand from Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers
- Very convenient adjustment of the safety harness from the back of the seat
- Compatible with all Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and many other strollers
- Comfort Inlay offers a better fit and lying position for the newborn
- Integrated sun canopy to protect the baby from the sun
- Safety Improved safety standards provide additional safety for head and neck Impact material in top side wings offers extra comfort and side-impact safety
- Made in Europe
The year: 1984, a time when car travel for children meant a very limited choice of unsafe options.
Options such as unrestrained carrycots for babies and chairs simply hung over the back seat for toddlers.
However, 1984 was also the year that saw the introduction of Europe’s very first infant car seat. It was introduced by Maxi-Cosi and it was quite simply a revolution.
Brought to Europe by a small Dutch company
The concept of this infant car seat originated in the US, and was brought to Europe by a Dutch entrepreneur called Sjef van der Linden.
Sjef ran a successful retail nursery store in Helmond, Holland where the Dutch head office of Maxi-Cosi is still located. The moment he saw the concept, he knew it was perfect, and the first Maxi-Cosi car seat was born.
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has set themselves a single, unified mission: to understand what it means to be a modern parent.
To understand the true ups and downs of family life.
To be intimately aware of the everyday stresses, burdens and uncertainties of parenthood.
And, most importantly, to appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
Only by knowing, understanding and appreciating all of this can they develop child mobility and caring solutions that multiply, maximise, and prolong every joyful moment of parenthood.