Store your breast milk in the Medela Pump and Save Breast Milk Bags 20-Pack.
Designed with an oxygen barrier to help preserve and protect breast milk nutrients, the bags feature an easy-to-close zipper top and a stand-up bottom to help prevent spills and leaks.
The two included easy-connect adapters are designed to connect directly to the breast shield, and the parts that come into contact with the breast milk are made without BPA.
- Oxygen barrier helps preserve and protect breast milk nutrients
- Compatible with all Medela breast pumps (sold separately)
- Pump or pour directly into the bag for fast, easy storage
- Zipper top is easy to close and helps prevent leaks
- Stand-up bottom helps prevent spills
- Two included easy-connect adapters are designed to connect directly to the breast shield
- Parts that come into contact with the breast milk are made without BPA
- Great for storing breast milk in the refrigerator or the freezer
- Includes 20 breast milk bags & two adapters
Founded in 1961 in Zug, Switzerland by Olle Larsson, Medela continues to grow under the ownership of the Larsson family today.
Medela serves its customers through 15 subsidiaries distributing to over 90 countries worldwide. Medela’s U.S. subsidiary, Medela, Inc., has been serving the American market for nearly 30 years.
Medela’s commitment to quality products and supportive programs has made the company the industry leader and the primary supplier of breastpumps to healthcare facilities in the United States.
Medela is the first manufacturer in the United States to develop a workplace program to meet the needs of working mothers.
Through the Corporate Lactation Program, businesses support breastfeeding employees and their families by providing breastfeeding counseling and breastpumps in an accessible, private, pleasant location.
This program has been instrumental in making American businesses more "nursing-mother-friendly" with programs in major corporate firms.