They’ll be running around before you know it. That’s why Nuna created the IVVI – the multimode pushchair from the day they arrive until they don’t want to be pushed around anymore.
Flaunting flexible folds with the seat on or off (no more two piece tangles) and endless daytime dreaming possibilities thanks to its true flat sleeper seat (on-the-go naptime is not just for newborns anymore) the hybrid system handles carry cot, car seat and curious toddlers with equal parts innovation and fashion-forward design.
Now little riders and grown-up drivers can explore in style.
- A fashionable foursome from their first ride ‘til their finished strolling
- Four fab modes: pram, car seat, facing you, facing world
- True flat reclining seat allows for plenty of space to sleep or stretch
- One-hand, five position recline keeps little riders relaxed when sleeping and upright when exploring
- A fuss-free, flexible fold with seat on or off the chassis
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Stands on its own when folded
- Built-in carry handle allows folded IVVI to be trolleyed behind
- Progressive suspension technology absorbs all bumps, crunches and hops for an infinitely smoother ride
- Single, height adjustable push bar makes one-hand-pushing/other-hand doing simple
- Oversized, extendable canopy with flip out eyeshade brings shade to a whole new level
- Mesh peek-a boo window provides little breezes for them and a birds eye view for you
- One-hand adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers
- Three or five point anti-loop, no re-thread harness-featuring quick click release button-provides ultimate safety and peace of mini
- Plush, cushy, healthier for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric is machine washable
- Rear wheel, one-touch braking system is strong and responsive
- Lockable, front swivel wheels give peace of mind on the bumpiest of cobblestones
- Storage basket’s flip-up compartment divider keeps your swag separate from theirs
- Rain cover and infant car seat adapters (fit the Nuna PIPA™ group 0+ car seat and Maxi-Cosi®) are included with purchase
- Various additional accessory options for every little want or need
- Vecommended use: birth to 18 kg
- Product dimensions: 108.5 cm high • 65 cm wide • 103.5 cm deep
- Folded dimensions: 77 cm high • 47.5 cm wide • 65 cm deep (without seat)
- Product weight (chassis only): 10.63 kg
- Product weight (chassis with seat): 16.42 kg
When it comes to great baby products, Nuna tackles the issue at hand: raising your baby in simple, smart, chic-looking gear you will not quickly tuck away when friends come over.
Your style, their needs
When their product designers approach a new project, they use a particularly Dutch method for figuring it out: a concept.
Take the ZAAZ™, their highchair. Versus trying to create a new version of everyone else’s seats, their engineers began by asking a simple question: how do they give baby a spot at the table? The result is an elegant chair that will tuck under the table like mum’s and dad’s, that enables baby to sit next to sister and brother and that gets lower to the ground the taller baby grows.
With the LEAF™, they solved the issue of finding a safe place to put the little ones with a simple, cozy seat trustworthy enough yet natural enough to cuddle baby like mum’s arms.
The LEAF’s proudest moment? Its organic, kinetic rocking motion, an industry first. Simple, yet extraordinary.
And when it came to their buggy the PEPP™, they wondered: how best can parents get baby here and there when their hands are always full? The result is an engineering feature of smooth maneuverability, superior suspension, and an impossibly awesome fold that makes the ease of tucking it away a new industry benchmark.
With the SENA™ series they thought to themselves: how can they make travelling with little ones easier? The outcome- their SENA series’ first of its kind one-hand fold, that makes setting up and packing the cot take mere seconds.
All this wrapped up in an ultra-sturdy unique zigzag frame that doubles as both a crib and a playspace. They even made it available in two different sizes- just to be a tad bit more convenient.
And their Group 0+ car seat the PIPA™? they got into new parent mode to come up with providing ultimate security for precious cargo- creating a safe haven that goes above and beyond standard safety requirements, with side impact protection and a revolutionary dream drape™ that takes its defense system one step further, aiding against the elements.
The truth is, their gear will be around for years, so they aim for stuff that can hang tough at a playdate, not embarrass the kids as they grow up and keep your entire house from redefining itself as a play room. they hope you agree.
- AED 1,155.00