The bouncer with soft cradling motion.
The softly cushioned bouncer has a unique cradling movement that mimics the feeling of being cradled in mothers arms. Developed together with a Paediatric Physiotherapist, our Newborn Insert ensures that your newborn baby will be properly supported when placed in the bouncer. The detachable toy hanger keeps your little one´s favourite toy close at hand.
- Multiple seating positions to accommodate the child`s weight and sitting position.
- Enables the child to bounce independently.
- Can be used on the floor or mounted on to the Stokke® Steps™ Chair.
- Suitable from birth when mounted on Stokke® Steps™ Chair
- Suitable for 9 kg/19,8 lbs when standing on floor
- Sturdy base to avoid sliding.
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport.
- What’s included: 5-point safety harness, shoulder pads and toy hanger.
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
- AED 895.00