– the cradle´s small footprint allows you to fit it into any sized bedroom.
The cradle´s light weight makes it ideal for daybed usage – just move it from one room to another to keep your baby close.
- Sooth your baby to sleep with a soft swaying motion.
- A day and night time cradle for the first months (max. 9kg/19,8 lbs).
- Exceptional airflow with soft, light textiles and perforated mattress base.
- Small footprint for mobility and space efficiency.
- The textiles can be machine washed (40° Celsius/ 104° Fahrenheit).
- Made from durable solid beech wood.
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.