It’s the perfect place for a baby on the go.
- Luxuriously soft padding supports and protects your newborn baby.
- Drawstring makes head opening adjustable for added wind and weather protection.
- Connects to Stokke® Scoot™ Seat/Carry Cot five-point safety harness.
- Specially designed for excellent airflow and ventilation to keep baby comfortable in all weather.
- Hard base at the foot makes baby feel stable and secure.
- Folds flat for easy storage.
- Spacious, yet cozy bag High quality textiles are machine washable.
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
Special price AED 165.57SAVE AED 59.43 (26%)