Like all Stokke® Prams, the seat and carry cot position are placed high up to encourage eye contact and connection between parent and child. Superior manoeuvrability makes it easy to steer, while the advanced tire suspension secures a smooth ride for your little one.
The new Classic wheels have soft suspension for a puncture free ride and the front wheels are lockable and swivel. The Trailz has a spacious waterproof shopping basket make Stokke® Trailz™ the perfect choice for active families who love the outdoors - no matter the weather.
- Strong and robust construction
- Classic wheels with soft suspension for puncture free ride
- Lockable swivel front wheels and adjustable handle
- Carry cot, pram seat and travel system ready (sold separately)
- Large, waterproof shopping basket
- Ventilated hood improves air quality and reduces risk of dampness
- Includes: Stokke® Trailz™ Chassis with classic wheels, Stokke® Stroller Seat Mosquito Net, Stokke® Stroller Seat Rain Cover, Stroller Seat, Stokke® Stroller Canopy, Stokke® Stroller Visor for Canopy, Stroller Seat Baby Pad, Stokke® Stroller Seat Footrest, Stokke® Stroller Seat Handle and Stokke® Stroller Harness Protector
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.