Light and airy
The advanced, breathable 3D mesh makes BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Air, airy and cool for both you and your baby. The mesh fabric is both soft and supple and gently shapes itself to the child's body. There is also a practical storage bag on the inside of the carrier in which the whole carrier fits, making it easy to take with you.
The baby carrier is easy to put on and take off without assistance. All adjustments are made from the front. As with all the baby carriers, it was developed in collaboration with medical experts to suit newborns through to toddlers.
- Breathable and cool. The airy, breathable 3D mesh wicks moisture and heat away from you and your baby. The mesh on the inside of the baby carrier is especially soft and feels comfortable against your child’s skin, while gently molding itself to his or her body.
- Ergonomic for your child. The baby carrier has an ergonomic design that provides the proper support for your child’s head, back and hips from birth. The adjustable head support can be folded down so that the child may be carried facing forward when he or she is a bit older and able to hold up his or her own head.
- Convenient and lightweight. The baby carrier is light, convenient and compact when folded. You can pack it into the practical storage bag kept on the inside of the baby carrier.
- From newborn (3.5 kg and 53 cm) up to 11 kg.
- Machine-wash, warm (40 °C). Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent.
- The airy, breathable 3D mesh wicks moisture and heat away from you and your baby.
- 100% polyester.
Passion for the next generation - since 1961
When BabyBjörn was started in 1961, the founder, Björn Jakobson, had a clear business concept:
“To make life easier for families with small children by developing safe and innovative products of the highest quality for children up to three years.”
2011 marked exactly 50 years since they started. BabyBjörn remains a Swedish family company, but today their products can be found all over the world, and the original business concept has stood the test of time, just like the quality of our products.
Trends have come and gone, but small children’s need for security and closeness has not changed. To date, more than 30 million children have been carried by their mothers and fathers in BABYBJÖRN baby carriers.