4-in-1 food processor: Steam cooks, blends, defrosts and reheats.
The Babycook quickly steams cook in 15 minutes, preserving flavours and vitamins. And it has a large bowl capacity of 1100 m so you can quickly prepare large quantities.
Manual cyclone-effect blade: For tailored mixing, adapting the consistency to the child’s age (smooth, pureed, chunks). The removable steaming basket give you the possibility of collecting cooking juices rich in vitamins and minerals to modulate the texture of the preparation.
Graduated measuring bowl is it makes it easy to measure quantity of water to pour into tank. Best of all the Babycook automatically switches off with light and sound signal when steaming is finished. So there is no monitoring required.
The Beaba Babycook makes an ultra-compact solution for your baby weaning.
- Capacity 1100ml
- Automatically switches off with light and sound signal when steaming is finished: No monitoring required.
- Removable lid: Easy to clean.
- Single control button (cooking – mixing): An ultra-compact solution.
- Security lock of bowl: Click sound ensures secure locking.
- Cycle meter with descaling indicator: Warning light.
- Spatula: Practical to remove the steam basket, stir and empty food into the bowl without being burnt.
- Removable blending/smoothie filter lid: Easy to clean.
- Accessories: Supplied with blending/smoothie filtre lid, spatula and recipes booklet.
- Care: Cover, basket, lid, knife: Wash by hand or dishwasher. Body of device: Clean with soft damp cloth. Do not immerse.
When it was founded in 1989, BEABA immediately delighted mothers who were looking for quality, easy of use, and genuinely innovative products, and all of that with contemporary lines.
When the French company launched its Babycook®, a new page was turned in the world of childcare.
BEABA has shown that it is an expert in innovative concepts, with consistently original designs, ergonomic shapes, and colours which brighten or soften spaces.
A BEABA solution for every problem, mothers love them because, at last, they are understood.