A black chassis, black leather-look handlebar and carry handle add a touch of luxury and complement the navy blue or grey melange outer fabric. As an added bonus, the bugaboo buffalo classic collection comes with a matching tote bag which hangs safely from the handlebar, is big enough to carry any essentials, and features a zip-closure to prevent dirt and rain from getting inside. Who says classic can’t be courageous?
- Includes leather-look handlebar and carry handle comes with a matching tote bag
- All terrain smooth ride thanks to the combination of large swivel wheels and smart geometry
- Spacious and easy accessible luggage options: Under seat bag 35 liter / 9.2 gal
- One piece foldable and self standing (with both carrycot and seat) for easy storage From infant to toddler: spacious carrycot and seat; suitable from birth up to 3 years (37.5 lbs/ 17 kg)
- Extendable sun canopy for extra protection against sun, wind and rain
- Car seat compatible (with adaptors - sold separately)
- Two-wheel position for sand and snow
- Reversible seat
- Includes one hand operation to recline, reverse and release the seat
- Compact fold: weight (chassis, wheels, seat) 11.9 kg / 26.2 lbs. Folded lwh 88×54×34 cm / 35×21×13″. Unfolded width 60 cm / 24″.
- 10″ Swivel wheels & 12″ rear wheels with foam-filled tyres
- Independent seat & carrycot: Carrycot mattress with aerated inlay. Independent seat includes five point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps.
- All fabrics machine washable
- Rotating carry handle Height-adjustable handlebar
- Bag hooks to hang your bag (up to 6 kg certified)
- Includes: Chassis, Wheels, Seat, Carrycot/ frame, Carry handle, Base fabric seat, Base fabric, carrycot, Rain cover, Matching tote bag, Tailored fabric set: Sun Canopy and Apron
- 3-year warranty card and user-guide
For more than 15 years, Bugaboo has inspired hundreds of thousands of parents to go out and explore the world with their children. Nowadays, it’s hard to imagine walking down the street without seeing a sturdy and smart looking stroller. However, in 1994 when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used as easily in the city as in the woods, was a completely new concept at the time.
What followed were five years of perseverance and many trips to China and Taiwan as Barenbrug and his business partner Eduard Zanen sought a manufacturer that believed in the product as much as they did. It was only until they decided to take production into their own hands and start their own factory in 1999 that things really took off.
Today our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. As we continue to grow, we strive to inspire people with innovative yet timeless products that make life easier on the move. Nothing gives us a kick like a well-traveled Bugaboo with mud on its wheels and stories to tell.