- Info on Bugaboo
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
Bugaboo Donkey twin - Two children of the same age.
Thanks to an innovative adjustable mechanism, in just three simple clicks the Bugaboo Donkey can be converted from a full-sized mono to a full-sized duo stroller and back again. With flexible and multiple storage space, the Bugaboo Donkey is suitable for a first child, second child, both or twins.
* Included in the package: Chassis, Frame 2x, Canopy Wires 2x, Side Luggage Basket, Shopping Basket, Rain Cover 2x, Carry Cot Fabric 2x, Seat Fabric 2x, Sun Canopy 2x, Apron 2x, Carry Handle 2x, Air Pump, 3-year Warranty Card, User Guide.
- Suitable from birth to 17 kg
- Infant to toddler modular system; in just three simple clicks it can convert from a twin stroller to a mono stroller.
- Two seats facing each other
- Two seats facing the world
- Car seat (s) compatible for two children
- Independent use of seat and bassinet; use the seat and bassinet independently from the chassis
- Storage: under seat basket
- One hand operating; recline or reverse the seat with just one hand, always having one hand free
- Reversible seat (s); for your kid(’s) every mood - looking at you, looking at the world
- Reclinable seat (s); sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep
- Dimension one piece fold in duo: 52 x 74 x 93 cm
- Dimension compact fold: 91 x 60 x 40
- Height adjustable handlebar
- Weight stroller with 2 seats: 15 kg
- Width in duo: 74 cm/ width in mono: 60 cm
- Width with one car seat: 84 cm
- Multi terrain smooth ride; big wheels help you maneuver over rough terrain or through the city streets
- Two wheel position with two seats; let the sand and snow adventures begin!
- Swivel wheels & rear wheels with air filled tires
For more than 15 years, Bugaboo has inspired hundreds of thousands of parents to go out and explore the world with their children. Nowadays, it’s hard to imagine walking down the street without seeing a sturdy and smart looking stroller. However, in 1994 when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used as easily in the city as in the woods, was a completely new concept at the time.
What followed were five years of perseverance and many trips to China and Taiwan as Barenbrug and his business partner Eduard Zanen sought a manufacturer that believed in the product as much as they did. It was only until they decided to take production into their own hands and start their own factory in 1999 that things really took off.
Today our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. As we continue to grow, we strive to inspire people with innovative yet timeless products that make life easier on the move. Nothing gives us a kick like a well-traveled Bugaboo with mud on its wheels and stories to tell.