So like a regular booster, mifold holds the seat belt in exactly the correct position on the bones of the hips and the bones of the shoulder, without needing a big, bulky seat to lift the child. In a collision, the child is protected in the same way. mifold simply works to hold the adult seatbelt correctly on a child.
Designed for ages 4 to 12 years old. USA: children from 40 Ibs to 120 lbs. EU: children from 15kg to the height of 135cm. Specific regulations differ by country and could be based on age, weight, height or a combination of these - milfold complies with safety regulations in US and EU.
- Designed to conform to EU regulations R44.4 and to exceed US regulations FMVSS 213 in line with IIHS Booster Belt Fit Rating and the Safety Belt Safe booster use guidelines.
- Size.10in x 5in x 2in (25cm x 12cm x 4cm).
- Materials: Strong metal chassis of 6061 aircraft grade aluminium (as strong as steel) and Dupont™ Delrin® 100ST a super tough plastic polymer for superior impact resistance.
- Weight At 1.6lb (750g) mifold weighs the same as a small bottle of water.
- Foam padding technology for extra comfort that stays cool, even on hot days.
- Clean and Care: Easy to clean by washing the surfaces with a mild solution of soap and water, rinsing, and then air dry.
Jon is the inventor of mifold, The Grab-and-Go Booster Seat. When his four children were small, they lived in America. His children were being driven everywhere by other people as well as by themselves.
Car safety is important to him and he wanted to make sure that his kids always had the correct car seat, but he often found that booster seats were not available; especially when they were carpooling with other families.
So, he thought, if I could make a booster that was really small and really tough, that could easily be taken everywhere, then our children would always be safe, no matter whose car they are in.
And he did it, mifold is mighty small and mighty strong. mifold is the most advanced, compact and portable booster seat in the world.
It’s more than ten times smaller than a regular booster and it’s just as safe. They call it the 'Grab-and-Go’ Booster seat