- Info on The Gro Company
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
Unique seams on the front give ample space for a natural froggy legged sleeping position while poppers on the armholes allow for swaddling with arms in or arms out for the freedom of a newborn Grobag.
In supersoft Pure White cotton, newborns will feel safe and sound just like when they were in Mummy’s tummy. The light fabric is ideal for nurseries between 21-25°C and the side zip makes for easy nappy changes without disturbing them.
The Swaddle Grobag is the first stage to providing your baby with a safer, comfortable, and content night’s sleep.
- Available in Light and Cosy weights
- Light is for warm rooms between 21 and 25°C
- Newborn to approx. 3 months (2.3 – 5.5 kgs)
- Allows natural leg position; officially recognised as "Hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer
- What to wear guide provided on pack
- Chest lined for secure swaddle comfort Baby safe YKK zips, Nickel free poppers, and no rough edges or seams
- Machine Washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
The Gro Company was founded in 2000, the result of two parents battle to get their baby to sleep at night. Practically unheard of in the UK, an Austrian sister-in-law introduced them to baby sleep bags, and after the amazing 12 hour sleep as a result, Grobag was born. Wanting to spread the word to other sleep deprived parents, our founders gave themselves a target of 10 years to get the UK from 0% to 80% baby sleeping bag usage, but managed it in 5.
15 YEARS LATER...
We are known as the “official” baby sleep bag brand, having sold over 3 million Grobags worldwide. We now have over 13 different products to our name, all designed to make parenting easier. With offices in Exeter, Shenzhen and Melbourne we are a global business that always strives to put our consumers first.