- Info on Maxi-Cosi
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
The next generation in safety, design and ease of use.
The smooth, sleek design of the new Maxi-Cosi Pebble covers the latest state of the art technology to give you and your baby an unprecedented sense of comfort, ease of use and safety.
So whether it's a short trip into town or a long distance journey to your holiday destination, your child's wellbeing and safety is in the good hands of the Maxi-Cosi Pebble.
- Three options for installation: Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix base, Maxi-Cosi EasyBase 2 and regular 3-point seat belt
- When installed with the Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix, it offers a unique upward position providing extra leg space
- Long lasting value and convenience: only one base needed for two consecutive age car seats: Maxi-Cosi Pebble (baby/0-13kg) and Pearl (toddler/9-18kg)
- Innovative stay-open harness belts lets you secure your baby in seconds
- Makes a great travel system with any Quinny pushchair
The year: 1984, a time when car travel for children meant a very limited choice of unsafe options.
Options such as unrestrained carrycots for babies and chairs simply hung over the back seat for toddlers.
However, 1984 was also the year that saw the introduction of Europe’s very first infant car seat. It was introduced by Maxi-Cosi and it was quite simply a revolution.
Brought to Europe by a small Dutch company
The concept of this infant car seat originated in the US, and was brought to Europe by a Dutch entrepreneur called Sjef van der Linden.
Sjef ran a successful retail nursery store in Helmond, Holland where the Dutch head office of Maxi-Cosi is still located. The moment he saw the concept, he knew it was perfect, and the first Maxi-Cosi car seat was born.
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has set themselves a single, unified mission: to understand what it means to be a modern parent.
To understand the true ups and downs of family life.
To be intimately aware of the everyday stresses, burdens and uncertainties of parenthood.
And, most importantly, to appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
Only by knowing, understanding and appreciating all of this can they develop child mobility and caring solutions that multiply, maximise, and prolong every joyful moment of parenthood.