Medela's double electric breast pump Swing Maxi is a small, compact and portable pump which is ideal for daily and frequently pumping. The Swing Maxi with Two-Phase Expression is the research-based breast pump technology which mimics baby's natural nursing rhythm. Double pumping with Two-Phase Expression gives you more milk with a higher energy content in less time.
The pump contains nine different vacuum levels for maximum comfort and can be mains or battery operated. The Swing Maxi breastpump can also be used as a single pump.
The breastpump comes with a 24 mm PersonalFit breastshield and the Calma Solitaire teat that mimics the breastfeeding sucking behaviour of a baby. It enables the baby to pause and breathe regularly therefore helping to maintain their naturally learned behaviour at the breast.
- Enables babies to maintain their natural feeding behaviour learned on the breast
- Babies can drink, breathe and pause regularly
- Supports an easy transition from the breast to the teat and back
- One size is sufficient for the entire breastfeeding period, just as in nature
- The feeding solution for your baby - it is recommended that you introduce a teat when breastfeeding is established
- Phase 1 Stimulation Phase - just like a baby who initially suckles rapidly; stimulates the let-down reflex
- Phase 2 Expression Phase - pump automatically moves to a slower speed as the milk begins to flow
- Up to 18 per cent more milk during double pumping compared to single pumping
- Provides milk with higher energy content, beneficial for preterm infants
- High energy content indicates increased breast drainage, thereby assisting in the maintenance of lactation
- Increased levels of prolactin - leading to increased milk output
- Twice as fast as single pumping to get the same amount of breastmilk
Founded in 1961 in Zug, Switzerland by Olle Larsson, Medela continues to grow under the ownership of the Larsson family today.
Medela serves its customers through 15 subsidiaries distributing to over 90 countries worldwide. Medela’s U.S. subsidiary, Medela, Inc., has been serving the American market for nearly 30 years.
Medela’s commitment to quality products and supportive programs has made the company the industry leader and the primary supplier of breastpumps to healthcare facilities in the United States.
Medela is the first manufacturer in the United States to develop a workplace program to meet the needs of working mothers.
Through the Corporate Lactation Program, businesses support breastfeeding employees and their families by providing breastfeeding counseling and breastpumps in an accessible, private, pleasant location.
This program has been instrumental in making American businesses more "nursing-mother-friendly" with programs in major corporate firms.
- AED 105.00