MiiTMcleaning products were thoughtfully created for healthier homes. The quality ingredients that were chosen take into account that newborns do not posses developed detoxification organs necessary for processing the myriad of harmful chemicals regularly contained in conventional cleaning products.
This multifaceted Organic Floor Concentrate is capable of meeting all of floor cleaning needs. It is especially safe for disinfecting areas where kids play. There is no need to worry about leaving behind residues or fumes that might be harmful to your child.
This floor cleaner can be used as many times as it is needed daily to keep your child's surroundings safe and clean.
- Specially formulated for homes with children
- Organic & Natural Formulation
- Promotes Indoor Air Quality
- Eco-Friendly & Biodegradable Ingredients
- Botanic Based Surfactants
- No Harmful Chemicals or Residues
- Non-Toxic & Kid Safe
- Healthy Alternative to Conventional Cleaners.
- Highly Effective Anti-Fungi, Anti-microbial, and Anti-bacterial.
- ph Balanced to Lift Stains Off Target Areas
- Enhanced with Green Tea for Hygiene and Scent
- 16oz / 437ml
Mii is the result of a dedicated team of individuals joining their expertise in the fields of Health, Organics, Design, Manufacturing and Ethics.
This combination has led to the creation of products especially designed for mom, baby and home.
Their products are Healthy, Smart, and Safe, giving you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing products for your family.
- To continually adapt and improve their products based on the latest available research
- To provide customers with the latest information and research on children's environmental health and the risks associated with environmental chemicals so that they can make informed purchases based on sound science
- To never compromise on the quality of ingredients they use in their products.
- To earn the trust of their consumers by being transparent and adhering to their core values and principles at all times.
Special price AED 15.00SAVE AED 11.00 (42%)