- Info on Skip Hop
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
Easy to assemble, with toys that can be positioned anywhere for baby, it features a 360-degree rotating seat that turns and stretches for bouncing. The unique Discovery Window lets baby see their feet while they play to learn cause and effect.
As baby grows, our activity center converts for easy cruising—ultimately becoming a clean, sturdy table for coloring, playing and more. A modern, clean aesthetic and multiple uses will make this activity center a family favorite!
- Ages 4m+
- Three stages of use: Sit, swivel, bounce & play; Cruise & interact; Play table
- 25+ developmental activities
- Discovery Window lets baby see piano and their feet while playing
- Clip-on toys can be positioned based on baby’s abilities
- Converts to a play table with a smooth, seamless surface
- 360-degree rotating seat that stretches for bouncing and includes toy loops to attach toys
- Musical, light-up piano with three ways to play: piano mode, song mode and motion sensor mode
- Peek-a-boo owl pops out and hoots
- Spring cloud with colorful beads
- Swaying trees move back and forth
- Hedgehog bead chaser with spinner
- Includes suction bee snack bowl; dishwasher-safe
- Foot support platform adjusts to the perfect height Legs detach for easy storage
- Size (inches): 31l x 31w x 18.5h; (cm): 79l x 79w x 47h
At Skip Hop, we re-think, re-energize and re-engineer products to infuse joy. Endlessly curious, we're constantly questioning functionality, form and design. As a global lifestyle brand, our core philosophy begins and ends with "Must-Haves Made Better" - an unwavering passion for well-curated, smartly designed essentials for parents, babies and toddlers.
In 2003, new parents Michael and Ellen Diamant realized that their diaper bag options were limited. Surrounded by pink and blue baby bags, Ellen sketched a bag that was fashion-savvy and super functional—particularly for the on-the-go city life they led. The Duo Diaper Bag was born and they’ve never looked back.
Today, Skip Hop is a global lifestyle brand for parents, babies and toddlers. Under Ellen’s creative leadership, millions of products have touched the lives of parents and babies in over 30 countries around the world.