The natural place for your Newborn.
The Newborn Set is designed for interaction from birth, as it lifts your newborn up to your height at the table. This enables eye contact and a great opportunity to spend quality time together whilst building strong relationships with the whole family. The ergonomically designed seat comfortably cradles your newborn baby.
- From birth and up to 9 kilos
- Allow the chair to be used from the baby is born, before it starts sitting.
- Bring the baby to the family table from birth
- Detachable newborn unit
- The unit is easily detachable and can be placed on the floor
- The unit has a base shaped for rocking when placed on the floor
- Rubber profiles under the base hinders the unit to slide on the floor and they protects the floor from scratches
- The unit has red-green indicator which turns green when it is mounted correctly to the Tripp Trapp® chair
- The unti has a 5-point harness which the baby always should wear when seated in the unit
- Included in the unit we have added additional rear gliders (”Extended Glider”) which can replace the gliders attached to the chair. The gliders increase backwards stability
- Never leave your baby unattended when seated in the Tripp Trapp® chair with Tripp Trapp® Newborn SetTM
- Ergonomy and comfort
- Side support and correct reclined angle give the baby good support and comfortable positioninig
- A comfortable padding give the baby soft, but firm support
- The natural textile is comfortable against the baby´s soft skin
- Easy to keep clean
- Padding can be detached and be machine washed at 40′
- Smooth surface on plastic parts allow easy cleaning by using a moisted damp cloth
- Toy hanger
- A detachable toy hanger to mount a toy for the baby to look at and reach for
- Develop motorical skills
- Entertains the baby
- The unit is made of high quality plastic which Stokke offer a 3 year warranty for, when owner register it online at stokke.com (see more information in the green box on the oposite page)
- The plastic is free from phtalates and bishpenol
- A range of washable and reversible textile sets are available in different colors/patterns
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.