It offers rearward facing safety from birth to 13 kg, forward facing safety from 9 kg through to 18 kg, and multiple recline positions to guarantee maximum comfort for sleepy newborns or toddlers.
- Extended recline position, rearward facing – the safest way to travel
- Reassurance built-in - CLICK & SAFE® harness tensioning confirmation
- Superior protection - side impact protection plus performance chest pads and Pitch Control System
- Better fit through smart design - two seat belt routing options when used forward facing (to work with different lengths of seat belt), slim base for secure fit even in cars with sculpted seats
- Ready for the smallest child - newborn insert and extended recline positions for additional comfort and support
- Lightweight – easy to transfer between cars
- Practicality in mind - quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
Britax has been leading the way in child safety technology for more than 70 years. From Europe's best-selling car seat brand, they've become one of the brands most trusted by families all over the world.
Since inception, they've revolutionized side impact protection, transformed safe seat installation, and introduced a range of smart strollers designed around the changing needs of today's families.
Their ongoing, open-ended conversation with parents is complemented by their work with car manufacturers, government bodies, and child passenger safety experts – collaborating, advising and using industry-leading testing facilities to continually find ways to give parents the products and the reassurance to live family life without limit.