Be inspired by the non-stop whirl of life in the city, and use the colourful fabric sets to creatively style and restyle your Bugaboo Bee⁵. Extra colours, plus changeable wheel caps and grips now give you even more colour options. Customise your Bugaboo Bee⁵ with countless different color combinations. Plus you will enjoy improved driving experience (maneuverability & suspension), improved seat design & comfort level.
Pick whichever colours you like for the chassis, extendable sun canopy, seat fabric, carry cot fabric, grips and wheel caps!
Great features includes: Light chassis with easy compact fold, fold the Bugaboo Bee⁵ with one hand, extendable sun canopy for protection against the sun, wind and rain. A smooth ride helps you take urban life in your stride, reversible, reclinable and extendable seat: Facing you or facing the world, changing the direction of the seat is child’s play, height-adjustable handlebar with faux leather grips, enjoy comfortable, one-hand steering, no matter how tall you are, independent four-wheel suspension and it turns smoothly and provides a stable, comfortable ride for your baby or toddler.
- 6” swivel wheels and 6” rear wheels with durable foam-filled rubber tires
- Five-point harness with height-adjustable shoulder straps
- Changeable seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps
- All fabrics washable
- Weight: +/- 8.9 kg / 19.6 lbs.
- Folded lwh: 90x46.5x32 cm / 35.4x18.3x12.6”. Unfolded width 53 cm / 21”
- Underseat basket: 22 liter / 5.8 gal. / max weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lbs
- What you get: rain cover, seat unit, seat fabric*, wire frame chassis with wheels and underseat basket and extendable sun canopy
- Available as an accessory (bought separately) wheel caps* and grips*
- Bugaboo offers a complimentary extra year warranty on all strollers and the bugaboo donkey extension set. To activate this extra year of warranty simply fully register your bugaboo product online, within 3 months of purchase.
For more than 15 years, Bugaboo has inspired hundreds of thousands of parents to go out and explore the world with their children. Nowadays, it’s hard to imagine walking down the street without seeing a sturdy and smart looking stroller. However, in 1994 when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used as easily in the city as in the woods, was a completely new concept at the time.
What followed were five years of perseverance and many trips to China and Taiwan as Barenbrug and his business partner Eduard Zanen sought a manufacturer that believed in the product as much as they did. It was only until they decided to take production into their own hands and start their own factory in 1999 that things really took off.
Today our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. As we continue to grow, we strive to inspire people with innovative yet timeless products that make life easier on the move. Nothing gives us a kick like a well-traveled Bugaboo with mud on its wheels and stories to tell.