Highly durable fabric is water- and oil-repellent and provides UPF 50+ (excl. integrated mesh panels) while fine mesh lets cool breezes through. A zip-up window allows extra ventilation and easy access to your child. Position the canopy to ensure your child is protected throughout the day.
Need extra shade? The integrated pop-out sunshade has you covered.
- Protects your child: the breezy sun canopy provides UPF 50+ and is water-repellent (excl. integrated mesh parts).
- Extendable sun canopy: unzips to give extra coverage and ventilation.
- Multifunctional sun canopy: offers head-to-toe sun protection and mosquito coverage.
- Zip up window for easy access and ventilation.
- Provides sun protection and shade.
- Dedicated version for all strollers.
- This product is excluding the sun canopy wires and clamps.
For more than 15 years, Bugaboo has inspired hundreds of thousands of parents to go out and explore the world with their children. Nowadays, it’s hard to imagine walking down the street without seeing a sturdy and smart looking stroller. However, in 1994 when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used as easily in the city as in the woods, was a completely new concept at the time.
What followed were five years of perseverance and many trips to China and Taiwan as Barenbrug and his business partner Eduard Zanen sought a manufacturer that believed in the product as much as they did. It was only until they decided to take production into their own hands and start their own factory in 1999 that things really took off.
Today our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. As we continue to grow, we strive to inspire people with innovative yet timeless products that make life easier on the move. Nothing gives us a kick like a well-traveled Bugaboo with mud on its wheels and stories to tell.