- Info on Bugaboo
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
The original and best just got even better.
The iconic stroller. Even better. 3rd generation of the iconic all-in-one stroller is even more versatile, stylish and functional than ever before. Light and compact, it’s also easy to lift and store. The Cameleon is fully loaded for parents who want it all. Suitable for a newborn or toddler, the multi-terrain Bugaboo Cameleon³ can seamlessly adapt to your journey - whether that’s through the city, woods, sand or snow. In fact, it can take you everywhere you want to go.
A reversible and independent seat and bassinet allow the child to face toward the parents or face the world. Easily adjust the handle bar for height or adapt the chassis for a Maxi-Cosi group 0+ car seat to click and go.
Its premium materials and endless accessory combinations will ensure your child stays comfortable in all weather conditions: hot days, breezy afternoons and cold mornings. Choices in colour, the fabric, the seat or bassinet, even the height of the handle bar, everything on the Bugaboo Cameleon can be individualised.
- Modular - A unique 3-in-1 design adapts to car seats, reversible bassinet and reversible seat.
- From infant to toddler - Ready to go from day one in the bassinet with aerated mattress.
- It easily converts into a seat and vice versa.
- Car seat compatible - From car to stroller. Just click it in and go!
- Explore the city - A smooth city ride with the small swivel wheels forward for quick and easy maneuverability, easy one-handed 360° turns, smooth turning and a steady, stable and comfortable ride.
- Hit the trail - Simply reverse the handlebar so the foam-filled, 12-inch wheels are forward to take on rough terrain.
- Two-wheel position - Switch easily from four wheels to two and enjoy your ride through sand and snow!
- Reversible seat - For your child’s every mood - facing you or facing the world.
- Reclinable seat - The 3-position seat adjusts to suit the mood of your infant or toddler. Sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when asleep.
- Rotating carry handle - Easy access to your child for those scoop-up moments.
- One piece height-adjustable handlebar - Easy one-handed steering and a comfortable ride regardless of your height.
- Adjustable suspension - Optimal adjustable swivel wheel suspension in 4 positions for a smooth ride based on infant or toddler weight.
- Compact modular fold - Light and compact for easy lift and storage. The modular fold collapses the stroller easily into two lightweight pieces. Easy unfolding with one hand lift.
- Independent seat & bassinet - Use the self standing seat and bassinet independently on the ground.
- Click and go buttons - Intuitive white buttons signal interactive function including reversing, releasing and reclining the seat, setting the brake, removing the wheels and adjusting the handlebar.
- Central joint - Advanced system that controls the reversible handlebar, reversible seat, two-wheel position and the easy unfolding and compact folding system.
- Intuitive brake - Easily accessible handbrake.
For more than 15 years, Bugaboo has inspired hundreds of thousands of parents to go out and explore the world with their children. Nowadays, it’s hard to imagine walking down the street without seeing a sturdy and smart looking stroller. However, in 1994 when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used as easily in the city as in the woods, was a completely new concept at the time.
What followed were five years of perseverance and many trips to China and Taiwan as Barenbrug and his business partner Eduard Zanen sought a manufacturer that believed in the product as much as they did. It was only until they decided to take production into their own hands and start their own factory in 1999 that things really took off.
Today our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. As we continue to grow, we strive to inspire people with innovative yet timeless products that make life easier on the move. Nothing gives us a kick like a well-traveled Bugaboo with mud on its wheels and stories to tell.