- Info on Bugaboo
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
Created with the utmost precision, every element from the faux leather details to the rich, melange fabric has been carefully considered to create a statement piece. As a finishing touch the Atelier Collection strollers feature a hand-stitched faux leather handle bar and carry handle.
- Faux leather handlebar and carry handle
- Suitable from birth up to 17 kg
- One-hand release bassinet and seat
- Precision-stitched faux leather handlebar and carry handle
- Five-point harness with height-adjustable shoulder straps
- Mattress with aerated inlay
- 15 cm swivel wheels & 30 cm rear wheels with durable foam-filled rubber tires
- All fabrics machine washable
- Weight (chassis, wheels, seat): 9.6 kg
- Folded dimensions: lwh 90 x 50 x 31 cm
- Unfolded width: 59 cm
- Underseat bag capacity: 4 kg
Complete Stroller from Atelier collection includes:
- Black chassis with a leather-look handlebar and rotating carry handle
- Seat/bassinet frame
- Canopy wires
- Canopy clamps
- Rain cover
- Stone Melange seat fabric
- Stone Melange bassinet fabric with complete mattress
- Underseat basket, apron
- Stone Melange sun canopy fabric
- Black quilted seat inlay
For more than 15 years, Bugaboo has inspired hundreds of thousands of parents to go out and explore the world with their children. Nowadays, it’s hard to imagine walking down the street without seeing a sturdy and smart looking stroller. However, in 1994 when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used as easily in the city as in the woods, was a completely new concept at the time.
What followed were five years of perseverance and many trips to China and Taiwan as Barenbrug and his business partner Eduard Zanen sought a manufacturer that believed in the product as much as they did. It was only until they decided to take production into their own hands and start their own factory in 1999 that things really took off.
Today our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. As we continue to grow, we strive to inspire people with innovative yet timeless products that make life easier on the move. Nothing gives us a kick like a well-traveled Bugaboo with mud on its wheels and stories to tell.