- Info on Bugaboo
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
With the Fox, parents can experience:
- The smoothest, most stable ride on all surfaces thanks to advanced all-wheel suspension and big tires that give a stable, steady ride on any surface; whether it’s a city sidewalk or a bumpy trail.
- Ultimate comfort for child with their best drive performance yet and new central joint suspension which means a smooth, bump-free ride for your child. Plus, the bassinet and seat have been ergonomically designed to make the stroller even more comfortable.
- Effortless steeringg meaning when you’re behind the stroller, pushing and steering feels effortless. Navigating corners, busy streets and tight spaces becomes a breeze; it’s like power steering for your stroller
- Suitable from birth up to 48.5 lbs.
- Central joint suspension & front wheel suspension.
- Changeable bassinet & seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps.
- Attach accessories easily with the integrated attachment point.
- All fabrics are machine washable.
- Weight: 21.8 lbs.
- Large front wheels: 8.5”, rear wheels: 12”
- 1 brake pedal without position (ball pen principle)
- Large, easy accessible underseat basket (weigh capacity max 22 lbs) with storage pockets
- easy accessible underseat basket with storage pockets
- High seat placement: 23” from the ground
- One hand removing seat frame
- One hand seat adjustability
- 1 piece compact folding & extra compact folding
- Self-standing folding in every configuration
- Beach mode position
For more than 15 years, Bugaboo has inspired hundreds of thousands of parents to go out and explore the world with their children. Nowadays, it’s hard to imagine walking down the street without seeing a sturdy and smart looking stroller. However, in 1994 when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used as easily in the city as in the woods, was a completely new concept at the time.
What followed were five years of perseverance and many trips to China and Taiwan as Barenbrug and his business partner Eduard Zanen sought a manufacturer that believed in the product as much as they did. It was only until they decided to take production into their own hands and start their own factory in 1999 that things really took off.
Today our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. As we continue to grow, we strive to inspire people with innovative yet timeless products that make life easier on the move. Nothing gives us a kick like a well-traveled Bugaboo with mud on its wheels and stories to tell.