The Adorable Animal Humidifier
Humidifier's are an important child health care item. If your child has a stuffy nose or a cough, paedatricians can recommend a cool mist humidifier as an alternative to medicine to relieve cold and flu symptoms.
Humidifiers make breathing easier for a good night's sleep.
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep .
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, dry skin .
- 3.7 Ltr (1 gallon) water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours.
- Mists up to 10 Ltr (2.1 gallons) of moisture per day .
- Effectively humidifies rooms up to 76m2 (250 square feet).
- Auto shutoff safety sensor.
- Uses less energy than a standard household light bulb .
- Does not require a filter .
- Getting squeaky clean is easy with a few capfuls of white vinegar and a half tank of warm water
- Crane humidifiers are made with the following plastics: ABS, SAN, and PP. The chemicals Bishenol A and Phthalate are not used in the manufacturing process.
Crane USA was founded in 2005 on the belief that design is an attitude and the home is a personal expression of an individual's lifestyle. They also realize that more than ever before people are looking to improve their health and their home environment. Crane is a company that recognizes these health concerns and people’s individual lifestyles.
While humidifiers, air purifiers, and space heaters are some of the best ways to control indoor air pollutants and heating, most people don’t break into a smile about these traditionally unexciting humidity, air quality, and heating solutions. At Crane, they are looking to change that.
Since 2005, Crane USA has taken the lead in putting the “fun” into cool mist humidifiers, air purifiers, and space heating by following their mantra: design for better living. Their products are functional and efficient at fulfilling your home improvement needs while communicating an appreciation for elegant design. Furthermore, their unique sense of design and unwavering commitment to quality allows them to continue to create their own distinctive interpretation of humidity, air quality, and heating solutions while remaining a step ahead of the crowd.