Thanks to the valve in the base, your baby swallows less air and so has less trouble with burping, vomiting, colic and earache. The valve prevents a vacuum being created when baby sucks and ensures a constant flow of milk. Your baby can therefore feed undisturbed and then sleeps longer and more peacefully afterwards.
Another great feature is the unscrewable base which makes the bottle easy to clean or easy to fill with breast milk frozen into cubes.
As well as all these benefits for your baby, this bottle is also better for you. The S∙shaped design allows the feeding adult to sit in a relaxed, ergonomically sound position. There is less strain on the back and shoulders. Always hold the S∙bottle with the short side at the top when feeding your baby.
- Non-spill measuring cap. Pour left over milk from the bottle into the cap and you can see exactly how much your baby has not drunk.
- Specially developed teat with soft finish feels like the breast and helps baby to get a better grip when sucking.
- Unique S-shape encourages baby to lie in the recommended, natural, curled position, which also increases eye ontact.
- The S-shape allows the feeding adult and the baby to sit in a relaxed, ergonomically sound position.
- The valve prevents a vacuum being created when baby sucks,ensuring a constant flow of milk and less trouble with burping, vomiting and colic.
- Unscrewable base: easy to clean and easy to fill with breast milk frozen into cubes.
Difrax was established close to 50 years ago. The history of Difrax starts in 1967, when Dippy and Frank van Eijkelenborg put their heart and soul into their newly established business enterprise dealing in baby products. The ‘Di’ in Difrax stands for Dippy, the ‘Fra’ stands for Frank and the X stood for the name of their successor (a mystery successor at that time, of course). They started off selling cotton buds and baby rattles but eventually expanded to include a wide range of baby stuff.
Difrax is synonymous with baby stuff. Not just any baby stuff, but very cheerful and hip baby stuff, because they want their products to stand out. Difrax has a deep-seated passion to distinguish themselves from others with striking, trendy baby stuff, which is innovative besides. Always with just that little bit extra, to make the lives of babies and parents as easy and pleasant as possible!