- Info on Maxi-Cosi
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
The Maxi-Cosi Rodifix, suitable for children aged 3 to 10 years, stretches those hassle free days where your child is protected by the Isofix system.
It also parallels the safety, (side) protection and comfort of previous Maxi-Cosi car seats.
One easy click fixes the Maxi-Cosi RodiFix securely to the car. The seat belt is required only to keep your child restrained in the seat.
- Group 2/3, 3-10 years of age, 15 to 36 kg.
- Very easy & quick to buckle up, even for a child.
- Air protect side impact technology offering extra head protection.
- Grows in time with your child in both length and width: height adjustable headrest and backrest adjustable in width.
- User friendly recline with easy access at the front : 1 sitting and 1 relaxing position.
- Red markings for optimal belt routing, adapted to the size of the child.
- Comfortable seat, with extra padding around the head, back and seat unit.
- Reclines to suit the angle of the vehicle’s seat.
- The RodiFix chair weighs 6.6kg.
- RodiFix has a removable cover which you can easily clean
The year: 1984, a time when car travel for children meant a very limited choice of unsafe options.
Options such as unrestrained carrycots for babies and chairs simply hung over the back seat for toddlers.
However, 1984 was also the year that saw the introduction of Europe’s very first infant car seat. It was introduced by Maxi-Cosi and it was quite simply a revolution.
Brought to Europe by a small Dutch company
The concept of this infant car seat originated in the US, and was brought to Europe by a Dutch entrepreneur called Sjef van der Linden.
Sjef ran a successful retail nursery store in Helmond, Holland where the Dutch head office of Maxi-Cosi is still located. The moment he saw the concept, he knew it was perfect, and the first Maxi-Cosi car seat was born.
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has set themselves a single, unified mission: to understand what it means to be a modern parent.
To understand the true ups and downs of family life.
To be intimately aware of the everyday stresses, burdens and uncertainties of parenthood.
And, most importantly, to appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
Only by knowing, understanding and appreciating all of this can they develop child mobility and caring solutions that multiply, maximise, and prolong every joyful moment of parenthood.