The Kushies Bamboo Contoured Changing Pad is as good for baby as it is for the environment.
It is made of soy-bio based polyurethane foam and the thick all foam construction offers comfort and resilience for your baby.
The convenient safety straps hold your baby securely.
- 82 cm x 42 cm x 11.5 cm
- It is made of soy-bio based polyurethane foam
- Thick, all foam construction offers comfort and resilience
- The top, made of viscose from bamboo, is breathable, soft and made without the use of harmful pesticides
- Bottom is waterproof and phthalate free
- Anti-Skid fabric keeps the pad in place
- Convenient safety straps hold baby securely
- Additional attachment straps to fasten to back of dresser
- Formaldehyde and Lead free
Kushies was established as Diana Dolls Wear Ltd. in 1953, by Mary Malinowski of Stoney Creek, Ontario. Founded as a small “cottage-style” industry, the company grew to become the only Canadian manufacturer of doll clothing and accessories with a customer list that included all the major Canadian department stores.
Today, the company is owned by Mary’s daughter Susan and her husband Sam Perez.
Today, Kushies is still located in Stoney Creek, Ontario. All of our office and manufacturing personnel are housed under one roof where everything from product conception, design and production takes place. More than half of our products are proudly manufactured in Canada. The ability to produce products in house gives us an edge on our competitors as it allows us to supervise quality, turn merchandise around quickly and adjust rapidly when necessary. We’re committed to offering you ethically made products that you can trust..
Special price AED 80.00SAVE AED 19.00 (19%)