- Info on Maxi-Cosi
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
Tested extensively and rated the absolute best! The Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix is an optimum combination of the advantages of IsoFix with the user-friendliness characteristics of Maxi-Cosi car seats.
Whether you choose to use the CabrioFix with a car seat belt, a FamilyFix (Isofix) base, EasyBase 2 seat belt base, the CabrioFix baby car seat is an excellent choice forsafety and ultimate convenience.
- From birth to approx. 12 months (0-13 kg)
- 3 ways to install the Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix: with a 3-point seat belt, Maxi-Cosi EasyFix (IsoFix) or Maxi-Cosi EasyBase or MaxiCosi Family Fix Base
- Side Protection System offers optimal protection against side impact
- Integrated sun canopy: always on hand and easy to store
- Including support pillow for the smaller ones
- Practical belt hooks retain seat belt: for getting the harness system out of the way while placing the child in the seat
- Ideal 3-in-1-travel system combining with Maxi-Cosi/Quinny/Bugaboo/Stokke pushchair
- Fabric is removable and machine washable
The year: 1984, a time when car travel for children meant a very limited choice of unsafe options.
Options such as unrestrained carrycots for babies and chairs simply hung over the back seat for toddlers.
However, 1984 was also the year that saw the introduction of Europe’s very first infant car seat. It was introduced by Maxi-Cosi and it was quite simply a revolution.
Brought to Europe by a small Dutch company
The concept of this infant car seat originated in the US, and was brought to Europe by a Dutch entrepreneur called Sjef van der Linden.
Sjef ran a successful retail nursery store in Helmond, Holland where the Dutch head office of Maxi-Cosi is still located. The moment he saw the concept, he knew it was perfect, and the first Maxi-Cosi car seat was born.
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has set themselves a single, unified mission: to understand what it means to be a modern parent.
To understand the true ups and downs of family life.
To be intimately aware of the everyday stresses, burdens and uncertainties of parenthood.
And, most importantly, to appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
Only by knowing, understanding and appreciating all of this can they develop child mobility and caring solutions that multiply, maximise, and prolong every joyful moment of parenthood.