- Info on Maxi-Cosi
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
When used with a Maxi-Cosi base unit, the car seat provides a highly convenient click-and-go system. The Pebble is also part of the car seat family, offering up to approx. 4 years of ISOFIX safety and ease-of-use.
Suitable from birth up to 12 months of age or weight up to 13 kg.
- In combination with the FamilyFix it is a convenient solution from birth up to approx. 4 years
- Product is approved to use in an airplane
- Very convenient adjustment of safety harness and headrest
- Innovative easy-in harness stays open to easily get the child in and out in seconds
- Can be installed stand-alone in the car with the 3-point seat belt
- Or quick and easy installation in combination with a ISOFIX base unit
- Cover can be removed from the car seat without dismantling the integral harness
- Cover can be removed from the car seat and is easy to wash and clean in the washing machine
- Easy to release with one hand from Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers thanks to the memory buttons
- In combination with the FamilyFix the Pebble can be put into 5 comfortable positions giving the newborn ultimate comfort
- Sun protected with the integrated sun canopy
- Comfy seat with exta padding
- Includes a 3-point safety harness
- Car seat is positioned rear facing in the car for optimal safe travel
- Side Protection System for optimal safety in side-impacts
- Very convenient adjustment of the headrest makingit adaptable to the size of the baby
The year: 1984, a time when car travel for children meant a very limited choice of unsafe options.
Options such as unrestrained carrycots for babies and chairs simply hung over the back seat for toddlers.
However, 1984 was also the year that saw the introduction of Europe’s very first infant car seat. It was introduced by Maxi-Cosi and it was quite simply a revolution.
Brought to Europe by a small Dutch company
The concept of this infant car seat originated in the US, and was brought to Europe by a Dutch entrepreneur called Sjef van der Linden.
Sjef ran a successful retail nursery store in Helmond, Holland where the Dutch head office of Maxi-Cosi is still located. The moment he saw the concept, he knew it was perfect, and the first Maxi-Cosi car seat was born.
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has set themselves a single, unified mission: to understand what it means to be a modern parent.
To understand the true ups and downs of family life.
To be intimately aware of the everyday stresses, burdens and uncertainties of parenthood.
And, most importantly, to appreciate the absolute joy that comes with being a mum or dad.
Only by knowing, understanding and appreciating all of this can they develop child mobility and caring solutions that multiply, maximise, and prolong every joyful moment of parenthood.