Taking a sibling has never been easier. Suitable for children from 6 months and up to 15 kg (single seat).
- Toddlers can get in and out by themselves, providing an important sense of independence
- Eases your little one’s tired feet while still allowing you to navigate around sharp corners, into elevators, and through busy streets
- Includes Seat with textiles and Hood with Visor and sibling adapter
- Seat weight: 3.8 kg
- Seat suitable for weight: 6 months up to 15kg
- Materials: Hard parts in plastic, padding and outer fabric in polyester
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
Special price AED 300.00SAVE AED 299.00 (49%)