Newborn attachment to convert the Flexi Bath into an infant bath tub.
- Designed to fit the baby’s natural body shape.
- Mimicking the support of a steady arm, the ergonomic shape ensures comfort and safety
- Suitable from birth
- The Newborn Support is free from heavy metals, phthalates, formaldehyde, BPA, and other harmful substances
- Intended for babies 0-6 months, or a maximum of 17lbs
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 9 x 9.5 inches
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.