- Smart design for Urban lifestyle
- Two-way seat with 3 positions each way: Acitve, Rest, Sleep.
- Adjustable rotation handle with 3 positions in use and 1 completed folded position for compact folding.
- Large foam filled rubber tires with built in suspension for a smooth ride and no risk of puncturing.
- Locakable swivel wheels that make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Adjustable footrest that can be adpated when baby grows
- Spacious shopping basket with easy access from all sides.
- Roomy seat with superior ergonomics and adjustable harness for baby comfort.
- High seat position to bring the child to tables in cafes
- Oversized canopy with SPF 50+ for protection.
- Ventilation both on canopy and on the side in sleeping position.
- Compact folding and easy to carry.
Travel System The Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 by BeSafe® can be used with Scoot directly without car seat adaptors.
Stokke® offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers
What’s included: Stokke Scoot Chassis Stokke Scoot Seat with textiles: Harness Protector, Hood with Visor, Mosquito Net and Rain Cover
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.