Hand made from the finest organic, Fair Trade and sustainable materials in Devon, England, by Naturalmat®, the Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat is now made to fit the Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini bed and Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed.
The Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat is a self-ventilating, comfortable and supportive mattress that is breathable and hypoallergenic. Meeting all safety standards without using any chemicals, it is the only mattress of its kind!
- Available in two sizes Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat Mini: 75 x 58 x 5 cm and Stokke® Sleepi™ Coco Mat Bed: 122 x 68 x 8 cm.
- Certified organic lambs wool that is naturally fire retardant and treated with essential oils make it anti dust-mite
- Certified organic coir fibre ensures unbeatable air flow and superior support
- Removable and machine washable cover without synthetics or polyethylene provide optimum breathability
- Excellent temperature regulating qualities to prevent your baby from overheating
- Organic lambswool washed in water from the river Dart
- Extremely breathable
- Excellent ventilation and insulation
- Naturally springy and supportive
- Mattress covers are 100% pure unbleached cotton
- Outer cover machine washable at 60ºC
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.