The Stokke® Steps chair gives your child a comfortable, ergonomic seat to last for many years of use.
The adjustable footrest provides support for your child's feet, aiding your toddler to climb in or out of the chair on their own. The curved backrest gives both support and sideways protection when your little one is seated at the table.
The smooth surfaces of Stokke® Steps make it easy to keep clean.
- Can be used together with the Stokke® StepsTM Bouncer bringing your newborn to the table and with the Stokke® StepsTM Baby Set to create the highchair.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- The rounded generous seat and back give optimal ergonomics.
- The easy tool-free adjustable footrest allows your child to climb in and out independently.
- Contemporary Scandinavian design.
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.