The chair that grows with the child.™ From birth.
The Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious highchair that revolutionised the children’s chair category back in 1972 when it was first launched. It is designed to fit right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you.
The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth- and height adjustable seat- and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family
- Comfort & Design Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 85 kgs- adult
- Array of color choices match any décor
- Designed for use at tables with a standard height, i.e. between 72 and 76 cm. It is therefore not suitable for use at bar tables
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Optional baby set and four-point safety harness
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phtalates
- Materials: Beech wood
- Product dimensions (length x height x width): 49 x 79 x 46 cm
- Product weight: 7 kg
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.