Traditional, and with broad appeal, it captures the energising spirit of Athleisure! Breathable, with pops of fresh Marina Blue or Coral, the technical fabrics have been carefully selected for their wicking and quick-dry properties.
To keep everything you and your baby need securely stowed, we've included a shopping bag with coordinating Marina Blue or Coral detailing.
- Raises your baby higher to promote eye contact and connection
- Breathable fabrics with wicking and quick dry properties
- Extended canopy with laser cut holes and mesh for ultimate ventilation
- Newborn insert with foot support and adjustable headrest in Athleisure textiles
- Removable seat cover in Athleisure textiles for easy cleaning
- Two-toned shopping bag with Coral or Marina coloured accessory bag for safely storing the rain cover and mosquito net
- Suitable from newborn with the optional Stokke® Xplory® Athleisure Carry Cot
- Suitable from birth to 15 kg with the stroller seat
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Adjustable, ergonomic handle to accommodate height
- Carry cot option with a mattress cover in in Coral or Marina Athleisure textiles
- Chassis weight: 8.4 kg
- Seat weight in: 3.8 kg
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width): 75-102 x 89-123 x 56.5 cm
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width): 99 x 34 x 56 cm
- Carry cot weight: 4.4 kg
- Chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width): 75-102 x 89-123 x 56.5 cm
- Folded chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm: 107 x 45 x 56.5
- Seat suitable for weight: From 6 months to 15kg worldwide.
- Carry cot suitable for weight: 9 kg
- Maximum storage load: 9 kg
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
- AED 229.00
Special price AED 525.00SAVE AED 174.00 (24%)
Special price AED 57.81SAVE AED 195.19 (77%)
- AED 1,195.00