The newly designed Rumble Seat can go forward facing, rear facing and recline – it’s the multitasking stroller seat you have only dreamed of. While one child is enjoying a snack, the other can be enjoying a catnap.
Your family has multiple needs, and your VISTA stroller has the flexibility and comfort to take them on the road in style – all while strolling like a single.
- Suitable for children from 3 months to 35lbs or 36 in, whichever comes first
- Can be positioned forward and rear facing
- Multi-position recline
- Numerous configurations possible with Toddler Seat, Bassinet, PiggyBack, and MESA Infant Car Seat (may require additional purchase)
- Quick, no-tools attachment to and removal from VISTA stroller with included adapters
- 5-point harness with 3-point height adjustment
- Removable canopy with extendable SPF 50+ sunshade
- Removable and washable fabric
- Includes Bumper Bar and Bug Shield
- Snack Tray accessory fits bumper bar attachment
- Only fits 2015 VISTA (sold separately)
UPPAbaby is an innovative American company with one mission: To make high-quality baby products that fit the needs of your new life as a parent, while appealing to the sense of style you’ve always had.
To do this successfully, UPPAbaby draws on a decade of experience in the juvenile industry and on their own inspirations as parents of young children. they look for ways to make their strollers and baby products lighter, more savvy, easier-to-use, even fun.
They explore ways to deliver greater comfort and safety for baby, with convenience and style for Mom and Dad.
They even challenge the homogenous look of most baby products, by creating sleek designs and more sophisticated, modern fashions. UPPAbaby strives to deliver the personal attention and customer service that you expect and deserve.
By pushing the edge on so many levels, UPPAbaby delivers the higher standards of innovation and style that discriminating parents appreciate. For them, it’s a matter of pride. For parents, it’s one more source of joy.
Bob, Owner and Product Development
Bob has spent more than a few years inventing and developing products for companies such as Ford, Reebok, The First Years and Safety First. Although he suffered some bangs and bruises along the way, they believe that his experience gives each stroller a well-rounded and robust spirit.
Lauren, Owner and Sales
In addition to battling 3 test subjects/temperamental models under 7 and running their test facility (ie: home), Lauren is often referred to as MOBI (Mitigator of Bad Ideas). Day in, day out, she provides a breath of sanity to Bob’s sometimes impulsive decisions. She also uses her Reebok licensing experience to provide strategic and legal input.