Finding a comfortable position to sleep while pregnant can be a struggle, but the right pillow can help.
This ergonomically designed Therapeutic Body & Bump Maternity Pillow is a full body support pillow for critical areas such as head, neck, back, bump, pelvis neck and knees.
- Ideal for pregnancy, it follows the natural curve of your body it helps combat fatigue, improve blood circulation, encourage relaxation, and reduce the distress of reflux and discomfort caused by SPD
- During the day or at night, it helps alleviate the symptoms of SPD (Symphysis pubis dysfunction)
- By sleeping on your side, legs bent with our pillow simply placed between your knees, it helps keep your spine in a neutral and stable position
- This position also is recommended as best for baby, by the 3rd trimester, sleeping this way reduces the risk of complications compared to sleeping on their back
- The pillow can also be used to create a comfortable position when sitting up and while nursing your baby, when your little one arrives
- With a 100% cotton breathable cover and filled with premium spiral hollow fibre it ensures you are fully supported
- Suitable for all body sizes and shapes
- Size: 135cm x 65cm x15cm
- Cover machine washable
Sleepless nights, teething troubles, stumbles and stress- sound familiar? Well this is exactly what working Mums and sisters Suzanne Browne and Martina Craine found to be the norm when they became parents and setup their company ClevaMama® in 2003.
ClevaMama® now strives to produce innovative products to make parents lives a bit easier. They have developed a solid partnership with world renowned leaders such as Trinity College Dublin and Enterprise Ireland to keep them at the forefront of pioneering research and product development.
Please log in to send us picture and information.