Fisher-Price Butterfly Dreams 3-in-1 Projection Mobile
Surrounds baby with soothing sights, starry lights, music, white noise & nature sounds!
Clip it to your stroller’s canopy to take the mobile on the go!
- Musical motorized projection cot mobile for newborns, infants and babies up to 5 months
- Starry light show projects on ceiling and walls
- Three audio modes with up to 30 minutes of lullaby music, white noise or soothing nature sounds
- Three soft, sweet, smiling butterfly bears help soothe, comfort and entertain
- Remote control restarts motorized mobile motion, starry light show projection and up to 30 minutes of audio
- Converts to table top musical projection soother for older babies and toddlers, and a linkable stroller mobile
- Linkable mobile easily clips to your stroller’s canopy
- Age Grade Birth +, 0-5 months as mobile
Way back in the 1930s, Herman Fisher believed the world needed better toys. Toys that "stimulate the imagination and that are new, surprising and funny." That's why he teamed up with Irving Price and Helen Schelle. Their first toy line was called '16 hopefuls' and included some cute ducklings.
Since then, they've marketed products they now know as "baby items" - items that make baby showers worthwhile and allow those babies, and their parents, to relax and enjoy those early months.
And they've always remembered what started it all: with everything that put a smile on Fisher, Price and Schelle's faces. Because toys change, the range of baby items grows and technology transforms, but one thing always remains the same: children just want to have fun.
Please log in to send us picture and information.