Make potty training fun and rewarding - with a royal spin on things!
Older kids can use it as a sturdy stepstool that helps them get on and off the toilet, and reach the sink to scrub little hands.
When it’s time to transition to the toilet, the potty ring is easy to put on and take off, and adjusts to most toilet seats.
- So many ways to grow & learn: Potty chair, potty ring & stepstool—all in one
- Sensor knows when to reward success with 4 different royal tunes
- Handles on potty ring help kids feel secure
- Clean-up is a breeze with removable bowl
- Integrated splash guard for boys
- Potty ring adjusts to fit most toilet seats (Not recommended for use on padded toilet seats)
- Lid folds down to convert to a sturdy stepstool for kids up to 200 lbs. (90 kg)
Way back in the 1930s, Herman Fisher believed the world needed better toys. Toys that "stimulate the imagination and that are new, surprising and funny." That's why he teamed up with Irving Price and Helen Schelle. Their first toy line was called '16 hopefuls' and included some cute ducklings.
Since then, they've marketed products they now know as "baby items" - items that make baby showers worthwhile and allow those babies, and their parents, to relax and enjoy those early months.
And they've always remembered what started it all: with everything that put a smile on Fisher, Price and Schelle's faces. Because toys change, the range of baby items grows and technology transforms, but one thing always remains the same: children just want to have fun.
Please log in to send us picture and information.